Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Monday


Monday morning and I am on the last day of my long weeked (I am lucky enough to work a four day week, with a four day weekend every other week...love it!). Suffered a creative funk over the weekend. Had intended to spend time doing something creative, but until Sunday morning the creative juices were definately in a drought! Got out in the yard on Sunday, in the sunshine to put in fence posts and tidy up a bit. Today, the weather is not kind with relentless wind and rain. Home alone so tackled some chores and some creative stuff. Have numerous projects on the go. Was lured by the internet to trawl Flickr as I do every so often. There are some truely talented folks out there. Came upon this piece of work which made me laugh out loud. It would be rude not to post it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment