Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

1930's influence.

 I have posted a number of art journal pages onto the Gallery page. These were inspired by a thrift store find, a 1930's Eaton catalogue packed with black and white images of the fashions of the day. I have of course added my own slant to the images by adding some risqué comments or a modern twist to make them fun. I have also scanned these finished pages and had then printed to stick onto greetings cards (at the suggestion of a friend). They are not half bad.
 
It is Victoria Day today (Public Holiday)_ so we have been busy building a new roof for the back deck, sadly rain stopped play at 4pm. Dinner is being prepared as I speak. My contribution is Lemon Brownies, never had them before (recipe posted on Facebook and Pintrest) I hope they taste as good as they smell. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment