Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Early...

Taking advantage of being up really early to write another post.Didn't mention in yesterdays post that I have had more success with my artful efforts! I had another piece published in Cloth Paper Scissors in the Jan/Feb edition. It is mixed media piece with the silhouette as a theme. The piece is called "It came from the deep" with the silhouette being a large octopus trying to sink a boat. Everyone was really complimentary about the piece, which is really nice. I spend a lot of time doing art projects and it is kinda nice to get some feedback (good or bed). I suppose I want to get a reaction from people. I always do the challenges in CPS and last week had another piece accepted to be considered for publication, this time a tunnel book. I have also started to go to an art journalling class, once a month here in Campbell River. My friend Sue raved about the class after Christmas and invited me to attend. It's a great group of ladies and we get to hang out for a couple of hours and try out new techniques. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment