Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Unreliable

I should know better than to rely on the weather forecast. It was supposed to be great weather all weekend. I wake up this morning to rain! Come on Spring get your act together. I suppose that the most reliable forecasting is look out of the window to determine whether you need a coat or what your day might pan out like.



Had a good day yesterday, but there was a sprinkling of irritation in me too. I was searching for a song on Youtube yesterday evening when that really irritating pop up appeared. "Why don't you use you own name for this account?" because I choose not to! It is my name, in part but I will decide when and what name to use. I don't want to be badgered into giving up all my information. I am grateful to use that service but hate The Big Brother attitude that someone is always watching you and trying to give helpful advise. If I want their input, I'll ask! Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment